<--?-->

Saturday 10 May 2014

New & Upcoming Blog! // Abbey Leigh Blog



Hey there! My name is Abbey, and welcome to my blog!

Since I'm new I decided that I'm going to give you 15 facts about myself, so here it goes!




1.  I  absolutely love boy bands such as One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer, The Vamps ex.
2.  I have a dog, she is 14 years old and is a Maltease.
3. I decided to make this blog because alot of my other friends own blogs and they've inspired me to make my own.
4. I am a perfectionist.
5. I live in Australia.
6. I play hockey in winter, and do singing lessons all year.
7. I fangirl over book/movies ( Such as The Hunger Games & Divergent. )
8. I've been wanting to  own a Frankie magazine, but am never able to buy one.
9. You should really check out a couple of my friends blogs,  deersanddaisies & lucyoutandabout.
10. I have a 8 year old brother.
11. I'm attending high-school next year.
12. I've recently been watching The Carrie Diaries and have fallen in love with the television show.
13. In AFL I support the Geelong Cats.
14. I have a habit of wearing the same outfit over and over again.
15. I really hope I can maintain this blog and keep going with it.

This blog will be full of interviews, DIY's and random little updates so I hope you enjoy!


Abbey xx

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post Abbey, thanks for mentioning me!

    xx Lucy Out And About

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbey I am a new blogger and I really really like you blog it's so cute. I also know Georgina she is a friend from school. My blog is pineapplepatterns.blogspot.com
    Thx Maddy ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will reply asap!