<--?-->

Saturday 24 May 2014

Clarification ~ Please Read // AbbeyLeighBlog


Hey There!

I'm just here to apologise for not being active on this blog, I have been planning it out and future blog posts and focusing on school too. But thank-you for being patient and waiting for me to post once again. In my last entry, I wouldn't really call it a worthy blog post, since it was mostly just an introduction. But I will try my best to keep this blog up to date! Posts may be up once a week or maybe once every fortnight, since it is winter and most of my after school activities, and school of course, go through winter.

Thank-you! 

Abbey xx 


♡ Contact Me! ♡

Instagram - @abbeyleighblog
Email - abbeytyrell@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Abbey,
    If you like, I can certainly help with the design of your blog! You could also get the girl who did mine to do yours... I'm really happy with the way she did it!!
    x Georgina

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will reply asap!