<--?-->

Saturday 14 June 2014

Interview! // AbbeyLeighBlog


Hey There! 
The past couple of weeks have been hectic, but i managed a decent post for you today! 
I have interviewed 4 lovely bloggers, all of which I'm sure you'll love. So here it is!


CHELSEA // CHELSEAXBLOG

Question One - What Got You Into Blogging? 

So what got me into blogging was fashion and some I my followers. We'll I saw heaps doing blogs and then decided why not and basically it happened and I'm enjoying it.

Question Two - How Long Have You Been Blogging & How Long Do You Intend On Blogging?

How long have you been blogging/ how long you intend on blogging? We'll I planned blogging like in early march and then never got around to making one till about May the 4th. And my first post went up on the 5th. So I've been blogging for just under a month.


Question Three - Favourite Blogs / Bloggers?

 Uhmchelsea, chestnutblog, vanillacraftblog and alittlebridyblog are some of my favourites!


Question Four - Apart From Blogging, What Else Do You Take Interest In?

Craft. Painting and sketching. I really like painting and craft I'm always in my room just painting usually after school, I just do craft all night!


Question Five - Singer / Bands Or Songs You Enjoy?

Lorde is by far my favourite, and artic monkeys are amazing too. Sorry but I am a 1D follower too! I just can't help myself.


Question Six - Editing Apps / Programs You Use? 

Photomirror is so good, and afterlight! But right now I've used VSCO cam.

Question Seven - Favourite Picture You've Taken?

Well I take photos of my friends, like we have photo shoots! But I took this picture a couple of days ago.






Question Eight - Where Do You Shop At?

Typo, all the time! Sometimes Sportsgirl, Valleygirl tempt and cotton on are amazing shops. I love them.


Question Nine - Do You Do Any After-School Activities? If So, What?

I don't do a sport or any activities after school, but I do really love Netball and Dancing! But thats why I do crafts after school.


Question Ten - Tips For New Bloggers?


Bloggers need to be themselves, no point copping someone else because nobody will look at yours if it's the same.
1/ speak your mind don't copy everything! But you can get ideas or be influenced.
2/ try to take clear shot and double check spelling.
3/ be patient when first starting your blog don't expect everything and everyone to look at it or your blog to fall into place it definitely takes time.
Last one ....
4/ add lots of pictures, not all writing. Lots of people really like pictures, especially bright ones. 


Big thanks to Chelsea for letting me interview her! 
Go follow her on Instagram at: @ch.els / http://www.instagram.com/ch.els
And check out her blog: http://blogxchelsea.wordpress.com








CHARLENE // CLASSIEBLOG

Question One - What Got You Into Blogging?

I was looking at other people's blogs, and I kinda just wanted to have my own one!


Question Two - How Long Have You Been Blogging & How Long Do You Intend On Blogging?

6 weeks! Well, I did blogging when I was little though.


Question Three - Favourite Blogs / Bloggers?

Emily Jane, Stephstyleblog, chelseaarose, freshlypickked and of course AbbeyLeighBlog!


Question Four -Apart From Blogging, What Else Do You Take Interest In?

I love sewing, doing DIYs, drawing and painting.


Question Five -Singer / Bands Or Songs You Enjoy?

I love Lorde and Passenger.


Question Six - Editing Apps / Programs You Use?

VSCOcam and afterlight mostly.


Question Seven - Favourite Picture You've Taken?

I don't really have a particular pic I love, I love all my pictures I post on Instagram.




Question Eight - Where Do You Shop At?

Online, just some local boutique, topshop, glassons, Bardot, Windorsmith.


Question Nine - Do You Do Any After-School Activities? If So, What?

Basketball, netball, oil painting, drama, violin lesson, piano lesson.

Question Ten - Tips For New Bloggers?

Just be yourself, don't copy others styles, because we are all unique :) take good quality photos and have a clean feed on Instagram.


Big thanks to Charlene for letting me interview her!
Go follow her on Instagram: @classieblog / http://www.instagram.com/classieblog
And check out her blog: http://www.polygramblog.wordpress.com







SOPHIE // CATCUSBLOG

Question One - What Got You Into Blogging?

I decided I wanted to start a blog when I found heaps of really inspiring and cool blogs by girls around my age. 


Question Two - How Long Have You Been Blogging & How Long Do You Intend On Blogging?

I have been blogging for around five months now and I hope to continue for as long as I am able to! 


Question Three - Favourite Blogs / Bloggers?

My favourite blogs are "A Little Birdy Blog", "Miss Tasmin", "Emily Jane", "Beloved Bluebird", "ABM", "Floralled", "Vanilla Craft Blog" and more.


Question Four -Apart From Blogging, What Else Do You Take Interest In?

I do dance twice a week (lyrical ballet and jazz), I love photography, shopping, reading, playing guitar and exploring with friends. 


Question Five -Singer / Bands Or Songs You Enjoy?

I am obsessed with Lorde, I literally have all of her songs and know the lyrics off by heart! I also listen to Beyoncé, Vance Joy, Of Monsters and Men, Yuna, Florence + The Machine and more.  


Question Six - Editing Apps / Programs You Use?

I don't really use any editing apps, except VSCO Cam has great filters. Except I do use photoshop for many aspects of my blog.


Question Seven - Favourite Picture You've Taken?

This photo was taken in Maui, Hawaii. Although it isn't the best photo I have taken, I love it a lot as it brings back memories of walking by the beach at sunset. 


Question Eight - Question Eight - Where Do You Shop At?

If I listed every store I shop at, it would probably take up the whole page! Some stores I shop at are Gorman, Sportsgirl, Kikki K, Topshop, vintage stores and more. 


Question Nine - Do You Do Any After-School Activities? If So, What?

I do dance twice a week, lyrical ballet and jazz. I am not a sporty person, so dance is good for me!


Question Ten - Tips For New Bloggers?


1. Be as original as you can: Drawing inspiration from other bloggers is definitely not a bad thing, but sometimes your blog can end up looking too much like another blogger. I regularly have this problem! If you see something you want to add to your blog, don't make it the exact same, change it so it suits the style your blog. 

2. Have a title that is easy to remember and suits your blog: Coming up with a title is one of the hardest parts of making a blog and it may not stay the same forever. Try to create a a title that is easy to remember and suits your blog!

3. Be creative: Enough said.  


Big thanks to Sophie for letting me interview her!
Go follow her on Instagram: @catcusblog / http://www.instagram.com/catcusblog
And check out her blog: http://www.catcusblog.blogspot.com








GEORGINA // DEERSANDDAISIESBLOG

Question One - What Got You Into Blogging?

My friend showed me a couple of blogs, and I needed something to do with my time, so I started one!


Question Two - How Long Have You Been Blogging & How Long Do You Intend On Blogging?

I've been blogging since February, and I hope to blog a very long time!


Question Three - Favourite Blogs / Bloggers?

Harri (Vanilla Craft Blog), Chloe (A Little Birdy Blog), Chessie (Chestnutt Blog), Chelsea (Uhm Chelsea Blog), Zali (Miss Zali Blog) and Emily (Emily Jane Blog).


Question Four -Apart From Blogging, What Else Do You Take Interest In?

I do a lot of drawing, taking photos, crafting, listening to music, reading and hanging out with my friends.


Question Five -Singer / Bands Or Songs You Enjoy?

My favourite song is Rescue by Yuna, and I guess my genre of music is "Alternative"


Question Six - Editing Apps / Programs You Use?

I use www.picmonkey.com a lot, and the A Beautiful Mess app, as well as Linebrush and Sketchbook Mobile!


Question Seven - Favourite Picture You've Taken?

image.jpeg
This one is my favourite of photos that doesn't have a face in it, but I love a picture that I took of me and my friend where we are both giggling, and we look so happy!


Question Eight - Where Do You Shop At?

More places than I can name! I do a lot of op-shopping, you can get some really expensive brands really cheap!


Question Nine - Question Nine - Do You Do Any After-School Activities? If So, What?

Just netball, but I will be starting swimming soon!


Question Ten - Tips For New Bloggers?

Be Unique!!


Big thanks to Geogina for letting me interview her!
Go follow her on instagram: @deersanddaisiesblog / http://www.instagram.com/deersanddaisiesblog





So I hope you enjoyed this post, leave requests for my next post in the comments!
Thanks!

Abbey xx







1 comment:

  1. thanks for interviewing me abbey!
    an idea/request is some hair tutorials!
    xx georgina

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will reply asap!