<--?-->

Monday 7 July 2014

DIY Funfetti Cake // AbbeyLeighBlog


Hello! Not too long ago, one of my very good friends, lucyoutandabout, and I wanted to do a collaboration. So we met at her house to discuss what to do. We had a search on Pinterest and found a 'Funfetti Cake'. You can buy Funfetti Cake Mixes in America, but not in Australia. So we decided to make our own version of it! 

We decided to film how we made it, and it is now published on Lucy's YouTube channel. 


Here's the link: 


We had alot of fun making the cake and video and if you try it out make sure to take a picture on instagram and tag it to #abbeyandlucy !



Follow Lucy on her social media sites!

Instagram - lucyoutandabout
Pinterest - lucyoutandabout
Twitter - lucyoutandabout
Wordpress - lucyfrench.com.au

And follow me on mine!

Instagram - abbeyleighblog
Twitter - abbeyleighblog
Pinterest - abbeyleighblog
Blogger - abbeyleighblog


2 comments:

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will reply asap!