<--?-->

Friday 15 August 2014

Party Playlist // AbbeyLeighBlog


Hello there! I am truly very sorry for not blogging in so long! I don't even want to know how long I haven't posted and don't plan on finding out, I am back now! 

Today I'm going to give you a playlist of my favourite songs - most of them are ones you can dance to hence the title of this blog post. So enjoy!



Party Playlist 

All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
18 - 5 Seconds Of Summer
Bang Bang - Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
Blackout - Bonnie Anderson
Mrs All American - 5 Seconds Of Summer
BO$$ - Fifth Harmony 
Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
Last Night - The Vamps
Break Free - Ariana Grande ft. Zedd
Long Way Home - 5 Seconds Of Summer
Wild Heart - The Vamps
Can't Get Enough - Becky G ft. Pitbull

________________________________________________

Thank-you for reading & and make sure to check these songs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will reply asap!