<--?-->

Friday 22 August 2014

50 Random Facts Tag // AbbeyLeighBlog

Hello everybody! 

This week I will be doing the '30 Random Facts Tag' and I decided to do 30 instead of 50 because I'm a lazy blogger, sorry! I saw one of my friends Brooke do this tag, and decided to do it also! Don't forget to check out her cute blog also! If you would enjoy doing this tag, go ahead and do it because I tag you! 

- - - - - - - - - 

30 Random Facts About: AbbeyLeighBlog

1) I prefer the beach over the pool.
2) I dislike cold weathered seasons a lot!
3) My birthday is in November.
4) I'm in year six, year seven next year!
5) I share a room with my eight year old brother.
6) I have a slight obsession for the band 5 Seconds Of Summer.
7) Music is a big part of my life - I love it!
8) My family and I have one dog, called Bailey.
9) I play field hockey and will be doing my first year of indoor hockey this season.
10) I am a big procrastinator - leaving homework until Sunday night is my specialty!
11) Georgina ( deersanddaisies ) has become a really great friend of mine thanks to blogging.
12) Pinterest is one of my favourite apps.
13) Purple is my favourite colour.
14) I've alway wished that there was another day in between Saturday and Sunday.  
15) Like most primary schools, my school finishes at year six which means high school next year!
16) I don't like maths.
17) I love writing.
18) Hockey is one of the only sports that i've played for more than one season - I like to switch sports a lot!
19) I'm terrified of bees. 
20) I don't like spiders or big bugs either.
21) I probably own 20 pencil cases that i'll never use again.
22) I have only ever been to one live concert - One Direction.
23) I love to draw but i'm horrible at it.
24) Babies and dogs are my weakness - they're adorable!
25) I would love high quality camera or a polaroid.
26) I own so many pairs of shoes but only ever wear boots or nike.
27) I'm really short, so short that most women's clothes and shoes don't fit me!
28) Beanies are really cute, but I look horrible in them.
29) While people put one or two hair ties in their hair, I put four - six!
30) I've only ever been out of Australia once. 

- - - - - - - - - 

Thank-you for reading this blog post! Enjoy the rest of your week and follow me on Instagram for notifications on when I post next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will reply asap!