<--?-->

Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunshine Award // Abbey Leigh Blog

















Hey everyone! This weeks blog post is going to be the sunshine blogger award, thank-you to georgina ( deersanddaisies ) for tagging me! 

---

Here are the rules:

1 // Thank the person who nominated you.

2 // Answer the questions from the blog that tagged you.

3 // Nominate your bloggers.

4 // Think of some questions to ask your tagged blogs.

5 // Notify them that you have nominated them.

6 // Put the award picture on your blog.

Here are Georgina's questions for me, and my answers!

1 // What is your favourite colour? Purple!

2 // What is your favourite band? Definitely 5 Seconds Of Summer and Fifth Haromny ( They arn't a band, but they're a great girl group! )

3 //  What is your favourite quote? Mine is simply 'don't underestimate yourself' !

4 // Watermelon or Pizza? Well, I hate pizza, so watermelon!

5 // What do you want to be when you're older? Something to do with either designing or photography!

6 // What is your favourite post on someone else's blog? I can't choose just one! But I do enjoy a good haul!

7 // What is your favourite youtube video? Hmm...Lucy and Abbey's Funfetti Cake? ( self promotion, whoop whoop! )

8 // What is your favourite food? Mangoes and Coconuts!

---


These are my nominations!

Brooke from brrroookke's blog

Lucy from LucyOutAndAbout

Bella from okay-its-bella

Cat from freshllypressed 

Kim & Holly from abunnyyblog

And I nominate you too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will reply asap!